Copyright & Intellectual Property Podcast – Episode #3: Hear how pirates use stolen video, music, courses, books, & hard goods to make millions through sales & ads.
In this episode, we take a closer look at online piracy. What is a pirate? How do they operate? Why is it often best to work with them?
What do internet pirates look like? Are they millionaires? Are they living in their parent’s basement?
In this episode, you will hear how internet pirates, (aka global enterprises) use video, music, courses, & hard goods to make millions of dollars! They are making it off of your stolen content & pirated goods. They aren’t just sharing with their friends. They are marketing through direct sales, affiliate sales, & ads.
Join us for free on the Facebook Group to contact Jason and let us know how we can help you.
- Global criminal enterprises monetize stolen content through membership sales, pay per download, advertising revenue and more. Large pirate enterprises have taken piracy to new heights with affiliates, graphics departments, and more.
- Search the internet a few times a year to see if your content is stolen. How do you check if your content was stolen?
- Document the infringement before you send a Takedown Notice.
- Take some action even if it’s only sending DMCA Takedown Notices.
- No one is immune to piracy. Course creator and online market experts Amy Porterfield and Marie Forleo have a piracy problem. Do not buy courses cheaper from the pirate websites.
- If you can, talk to your pirates. Work toward a solution.