Listen to Episode #2 of the Copyright & Intellectual Property Podcast.
In this episode, you will learn what is possible when your content is a victim of piracy. Learn a simple trick to get a win from copyright infringement.
Join us for free on the Facebook Group to contact Jason and let us know how we can help you.
- Ford Fischer is an independent journalist and co-founder of News2Share. He is the editor-in-chief of News2Share. His work has been featured on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC and more.
- Fords exclusive footage from the Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally was featured in documentaries and movies including Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlamsman and Alt-Right: Age of Rage.
- Fords content gets stolen and used.
- Hybrid DMCA Takedown Notice to leave the option open for someone to license and pay for content. Hybrid DMCA Takedown Notice says, “If you would like to license the footage for continued use, please contact us via email if not remove immediately for all locations and provide us with a proof of removal.”
- DMCA Notice includes everything from regular a takedown note plus an option.
- Rights clearance checklist for content producers.